What Do You Know About Child Development?
Test your knowledge of child development by taking this quiz.
1. When riding in a motor vehicle, how tall should a child be to sit in a regular seat and use an adult seat belt instead of a being strapped into a car safety seat or booster seat?
2. For which of these should you call your doctor instead of trying at-home treatment?
3. Caffeine in cola and other beverages interferes with a child's ability to absorb which of these?
4. How fast has the rate of overweight children increased over the last 30 years?
5. Menstruation can begin at which of these ages in girls?
6. It's estimated that 3 to 7 percent of American school children have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Which of these famous people is thought to have had the condition?
September 11, 2014
MMI board-certified, academically affiliated clinician, Trevino, Heather M, BSN, RNC