Asthma Knowledge Quiz
The following quiz will test your knowledge about asthma. Always talk with your health care provider to find out more information.
1. About one-third of all people with asthma in the US are children.
2. Asthma is a disease that rarely complicates pregnancies.
3. There is no cure for asthma.
4. Tobacco smoke can make asthma attacks more severe.
5. Asthma can be caused by emotional stress or other psychological problems.
6. Although asthma causes breathing problems, asthma attacks are not dangerous.
7. Lung function cannot be measured and monitored by the person with asthma.
8. Many triggers exist that can cause an asthma attack.
9. There are different medications that help to control asthma, depending on the severity of the disease.
10. Asthma attacks always occur suddenly, without warning.
Stump-Sutliff, Kim, RN, MSN, AOCNS, Weisbart, Ed, MD