What Do You Know About Acne?
Acne is the most common skin disease in the U.S. Test your knowledge of acne by taking this quiz.
1. What part of the skin does acne affect?
2. Where does acne most often show up?
3. Which of these causes acne?
4. Which of these things makes it more likely that blackheads will form?
5. Which of these hormones triggers acne in adolescents?
6. Acne can be treated with which of these?
7. Some cosmetics and skin products can make acne worse. What kind of cosmetic is least likely to do so?
8. How does being in the sun affect acne?
May 07, 2015
Berman, Kevin, MD, PhD, Kolbus, Karin, RN, DNP, COHN-S