Take the Mold Allergy Quiz
Molds are microscopic fungi that are everywhere in our environment. Learn about mold allergy by taking this multiple-choice quiz.
1. How many species of mold exist?
2. People sensitive to molds are allergic to what part of the mold organism?
3. Molds inside the home are often found:
4. How do mold spores get into a house?
5. Molds grow in places other than in your home, including:
6. If you think you have mold in your house, how should you test for it?
7. How can you tell if you have a mold problem?
8. If you are sensitive to mold spores, which of these steps should you take in your home?
June 16, 2014
Holloway, Beth, RN, MEd, MMI board-certified, academically affiliated clinician