What Do You Know About Concussions?
A concussion is caused by a blow or jolt to the head. It is also called a traumatic brain injury. Find out more about concussions by taking this quiz.
1. Symptoms of a concussion show up right after a head injury.
2. When should a high school athlete return to play after a concussion?
3. Which of these is a symptom of a concussion?
4. You can get a concussion without hitting your head.
5. Things that require you to concentrate hard can help you get better after a concussion.
6. People who have had a concussion in the past are more likely to have another one.
7. When should you were a helmet to protect yourself from head injury?
8. You have been told by your child’s health care provider to watch your child at home after a mild head injury. Which of these symptoms should give you cause for concern?
Turley, Ray, BSN, MSN